Medicare Education Class
The library will host a Medicare Education Class with Benefit Adviser Chris MacDonald on Wednesday, July 24 at 10 a.m. After this class, you can better expect to understand your options as you become eligible for Medicare benefits. Topics covered include:
- Defining Medicare and its parts
- How and when to enroll in Medicare
- When you are allowed to change plans
- Medicare Health Plan Coverage choices
- Prescription Drug Plans
- What if I plan to keep working? What if my spouse isn't on Medicare?
The class will be approximately one hour and Q&A will follow.
Event Dates:July 24, 2019
Back To Main Calendar