As COVID-19 is still circulating in our area, please keep in mind we are operating under DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL circumstances and, as such, we have temporarily changed certain procedures with regards to patron and staff safety.
- Per statewide mandate, masks are required. We have masks available and will be happy to provide you with one.
- Maintain social distancing (min. six feet between you and/or your family and other patrons).
- All bathrooms are closed to the public.
- The library is open our regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but not Saturday currently.
- No congregations of a large group of people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling.
- We are still offering Curbside Service to our patrons for materials and advise elderly patrons or those with an underlying health condition to take advantage of this service! (Our number is: 382-3216)
- The library is also quarantining items when they are returned. We quarantine materials for three (3) days prior to returning them to our collection. We ask that you PLEASE RETURN ALL MATERIALS TO OUR BOOK DROP OUTSIDE - do not bring them to the Circulation Desk.
TEMPORARY RULES OF COMPUTER USE:
- Computer time limits are 45 MINUTES MAXIMUM due to limited computer availability.
- Please limit computer use to one per family.
- Staff are unable to assist you with computer issues, printing, or copying in the main library, due to a need to maintain social distancing. If you have something you need copied, please bring it to the front.
Best practice is for you to enter the library, conduct your business in a timely fashion, and exit the facility. We cannot accommodate large groups or patrons who wish to linger or stay in the library. We hope to resume regular operations as soon as possible, but we ask for your patience and understanding during this national health emergency.