As COVID-19 is still circulating in our area, please keep in mind we are operating under DIFFERENT THAN NORMAL circumstances and, as such, we have temporarily changed certain procedures with regards to patron and staff safety.
Current measures are:
- While we do not require face masks, we do ask that you wear one while inside the main library.
- Bathrooms remain closed to the general public. Understand that if you are in a dire need of restroom facilities for yourself or your children, we will certainly accommodate you. However, we are keeping the restrooms closed in order to encourage people to have a “short stay” in the library.
- Access to public computer workstations remains limited. We have eight operational computers currently (due to social distancing guidelines). Computer time limit is one hour per day.
- We are no longer quarantining materials. You may bring materials inside during normal library hours to return them.
- We gladly still provide curbside service. Call us ahead of your visit (382-3216) and we will check materials out and bring them to you when you arrive at the library. You may view our complete catalog on our website by clicking here.
- Again, best practice, if you come in the library, is for you to complete your business in a timely and efficient manner and exit the building.
We continue to ask for your patience and understanding and we hope very soon we’ll be able to open the library fully to the public.